Free 3 month subscription to CHOICE!!
So..you know I recently blogged and twittered about the CHOICE Lab tour and live-twittered the CHOICE Shonky awards – a glittering ceremony where awards were given out for shonky products and services. I had great fun twittering the event. Just in case you missed it, here are the winners and my photos taken at the awards are at the end of this post (I was concentrating on twittering, ergo the photos aren’t that great):
- Plugging Stuff and Nonsense goes to Reegen Micro-Plug
- Cheese-Fearing Surrender Monkey goes to Tiffany FP807 Food processor
- Water at What Price? goes to Chef’s Cupboard and Massel liquid stocks
- Honey (Oat crisp), I shrunk the groceries goes to Uncle Toby Oat Crisp Honey cereal
- Blinding us with dodgy science goes to L’Oréal Elvive
- Profit Protection Insurance goes to the Credit protection insurance industry
- Sky high surcharges goes to Qantas and Tiger Airways
- Teleconfusication goes to Tel.pacific phone cards
Now to the really exciting stuff. CHOICE is GIVING AWAY A 3 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION to CHOICE magazine to a lucky ThinkingShift reader!!! The competition is only open to AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS. Sad face. I know a lot of my readers are from the US. But to win it, you gotta be an Aussie living in Oz. So what do you have to do I hear you ask?
Check out the link above for the Shonky awards and the winners. The ThinkingShift competition is a slightly different twist – it’s the People’s CHOICE award for the all-time shonkiest product you’ve come across. Leave a comment and tell me what that product was and why it was shonky, just like the Shonky winners above. I’ll select the winning entry and then contact you for details, so make sure you leave me an email address. CHOICE will then grab your details and send out your FREE 3-month membership. I’ll base my selection on what sounds like the most dodgiest, shonkiest, amazingly “What the?” product or service I’ve heard about in a long time.
So you gotta be in it to win it as they say. Competition open until Tuesday November 24th 6.00pm. Happy face!
UPDATE: Congrats to Mandy who won the free subscription.